1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass-Related Domains for Sale: FenderBass.org, GibsonThunderbird.com, BeatlesBass.com

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by circuitspore, Oct 21, 2013.

1. circuitspore

circuitspore

Aug 27, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Hi all. Back when I had more time on my hands, I registered a handful of domain names, intending to build them out with content and see where they went. As a full time working guy with two kids and one on the way, a lot of these side projects are gathering dust. I have the following great domain names available for sale:

FenderBass.org
    MetallicaBass.com
    BeatlesBass.com
    GibsonThunderbird.com

Each domain has pretty good potential for a fan site, informational site or a jumping off point for affiliate programs or adwords.

I'm keeping hollowbodybass.com, as I hope to resurrect it one day.

I'm asking a meager $50 per domain to transfer ownership to you. All are registered through godaddy so if you have a godaddy account, transfers are a snap. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!