1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass rental/borrow in Malta?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pga007, Nov 22, 2010.

1. pga007

pga007

Aug 9, 2010
    Cary, NC
    I will be traveling to Malta in Feb 2011 to play at a 4 day retreat at a resort (location may be Valetta, but not sure as being booked by someone else). Is there anyone who could help me contact a shop or individual regarding a 4 or 5 string bass and amp rental or borrow?

2. pga007

pga007

Aug 9, 2010
    Cary, NC
    Having received no replies, I have investigated other options. I think I will take my De Armond Ashbory bass, as I have discovered there are more reliable strings (pahoehoes) available and have read consistently good feedback from users, and that talc powder not necessary, rather a silicone spray for string care and playability. Amp still a need, may have to take my Hartke kickback 10.

3. dminer

dminer

Nov 26, 2007
    Well, If you take an amp buy one of those american-european current wall adapters or you won't be able to plug in....you've probably already thought of that but just in case.