1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bass rental or loan in DC, MD or DE for Jan. 7

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by Joe Kyle Jr., Jan 2, 2012.

1. Joe Kyle Jr.

Joe Kyle Jr. Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    SF, CA
    I'm reaching out to the TalkBass community to see if anyone might have an available bass that I could rent (or borrow) for a couple of days this week. I didn't have any luck on Rent-A-Bass.com...If you know of a good shop that has rental instruments that info would also be of good use.

I'm looking for something appropriate (i.e., arco-friendly and loud enough to play in a church un-amplified) to play a few solo pieces at a memorial service for my mother which takes place in Sussex County DE on Sat. Jan. 7.

I'm flying from SF, CA to DC (Dulles) tonight, 1/2/12. My schedule is going to hectic for the next few days but I could go anywhere in the greater DC metropolitan area, Baltimore, Northern VA, or DE to pick it up, anytime between tomorrow (1/3/12) afternoon and Friday morning (1/6/12).

Hit me up here on the forum or phone me at FourOneFive-TwoNineEight-7990

Thanks so much.

Joe Kyle Jr.

2. lowfreqguy

lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    I hope you were able to find a bass for this special service. I didn't see the ad until this morning, but would have been glad to lend you mine for this. Hope your family is doing okay.