1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bass Rig Finished

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chinguschild, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Chinguschild

Chinguschild

Apr 17, 2006
    Chico, Cali
    I finnaly got my bass rig the way i always wanted. got my fream bass. Got a great sounding amp and cab combo. And the best part is Im only 16 so I got the rets of my life to lose my hearing to it.:hyper:

Here it is

DSCF0501.

2. 16, with a rig like that?!?! Impressive dude, impressive. Make sure you do it justice. ;)

3. orion7590

orion7590

Apr 22, 2006
    Austin, Texas
    very nice, and your drum set has a 100GB hard drive?!?! sweet! :p

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very nice rig. I had something about the same when I was 16, still using it to this day, and still not doing it justice.

5. I'm only 16 and I have an Eden WT550 and Schro 1212, having said that none of my basses are excellent.

6. Blizzard, Don't suppose you play out anyway in brisbane? i used to get to as many live gigs as i could when i lived there, btw NICE RIG!!!

I need to find myself a tube amp or a trace elliot amp, or both and get a V4/6/8

7. Chinguschild

Chinguschild

Apr 17, 2006
    Chico, Cali
    The drum set ony has the box. I lost the hard drive somewhere inside the case of my computer.;)

8. What kind of music are you playing with that dream setup of yours?

9. rumblinbass

rumblinbass

Aug 22, 2003
    Wimberley, TX
    love the stingray!

10. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    That there's a sterling. It has the pickup selector switch.

11. Don't get me wrong. When I was 16 I was playing through a 25th Anniversary Marshall Jubilee Head with the matching 2x15. Kind of fell into my lap, some guy was moving, I wasn't. :D

12. Chinguschild

Chinguschild

Apr 17, 2006
    Chico, Cali
    I am currently playing in a Reggae band but may be playing blues/classic rock soon.