1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bass rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tiz_1, Nov 1, 2019.

1. tiz_1

tiz_1 Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Milford, CT
    Price:
    $1200.00
    Shuttle Max 12.0:

This lightweight (33lbs mounted in rack with tuner and furman power filter) 1200-watt bass amplifier from Genz Benz uses the same Class D amplifier technology as our Shuttle 6.0 series. The ShuttleMAX 12.0 amp head offers the most full-featured preamp designs, and highest output power available in this class of compact, lightweight amps.

Preamp features include: FET and 12AX7 TUBE channels ” selectable and blendable, low and high gain settings per channel, four-band active EQ networks with dual parametric mid-range networks, adjustable signal shape circuits and complete LED status indicators. The bass amp head's rear panel design is just as complete with a studio quality XLR D.I. interface, three effects loops, aux input, headphone out, tuner out, footswitch jacks, and Speakon outputs.

The dual preamps offer extreme versatility from deep transparent slap tone, to focused, organic mid clarity, to all-out rock grind. The 12AX7 tube channel provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive. All tone variations are accessible from the 5-button footswitch, which is included.

The ultimate in power and design, the Genz Benz amp head delivers over 1200 watts of output from an amp that weights only 6.75 lb. With dual Class D amp modules this ShuttleMAX produces its full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). The full output of the ShuttleMAX 12.0 is perfect for any venue and playing style. Designed with identical EQ networks for the FET and 12AX7 tube channel the tonal flexibility and power output of this bass amplifier is unsurpassed.

DR Bass 2460D

Boutique 2-12+6+4 speaker using NEO eminence 12"speakers. Easy to handle, punchy and loud. Yes I actually received mine.

600 watts, 60 lbs 4 ohm

DRbass 112LF Sub

Boutique 1-12 NEO sub for extra low end

450watts, 44 lbs 4 ohms

Solid, clean powerful, modular. Amp includes tuner and Furman power filter all in Gator 4U rack with speaker cables.

$1200 plus shipping. Will sell amp and 2-12 cab separate for $1000.

If the ad is up I still have it - don't ask. Scammers beware.

Cash or paypal accepted. Payment clears before I exchange the hardware. I can help with delivery in CT/NYC area.
    IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0165.JPG IMG_0164.JPG

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    cubanz and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. tiz_1

tiz_1 Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Milford, CT
    Bump? No nibbles yet.

3. Would you sell the Sub separately? If so how much?

4. tiz_1

tiz_1 Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Milford, CT

I won’t sell it until the rest of the rig goes. I also have a 112 drbass cab that the sub works well with and may keep it. Thanks anyway.

—Kevin

5. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    I knew this was a TB rig when I saw "rig of doom" on the CL listing...

Nice setup.

tiz_1 likes this.
  6. tiz_1

tiz_1 Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Milford, CT
    Willing to sell the rack/amp and 2460D separately. I'll keep the sub.

Rack/Amp $600
    2460D $450

Shipping additional.

Paypal accepted.

7. tiz_1

tiz_1 Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Milford, CT
    Bump. Offers?

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021