SOLD Bass Shipping Boxes (Free)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by WhtMtnGrv, Sep 20, 2018.

1. WhtMtnGrv

WhtMtnGrv Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Crestline, CA
    Price:
    Good Morning Fellow TB'ers!

I've got a few bass shipping boxes in my storage unit that I've been hoarding for a couple years, but in an exercise to loosen my attachment to all this **** I've been storing for years, I'd like to forward these to someone who could use them.

I've got two Sire V7 boxes (the triangular shaped ones) that can fit either just the bass, or the bass in a gig bag. I also have two "exterior" boxes in which the sire box itself fits. One exterior box is pristine, the other one is slightly less so. Both are still structurally sound and would do a fine job in transporting your sold bass to its new home!

I don't have any pictures because I was a bit absentminded when snapping some pictures of my furniture the other night. I'm pretty sure there are packing peanuts and some other assorted packing material in some or all of the boxes.

First come first served of course, so give me a shout if you or someone you know needs boxes. I also forgot to take measurements so if you need them I'd be happy to but out the tape measure. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

2. Karl Kaminski

Karl Kaminski Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2008
    NYC
    Hi are these in CA or NJ?

3. WhtMtnGrv

Nov 1, 2015
    Crestline, CA
    These are in CA- I forgot to update my location after I moved out here. Apologies for the confusion!

4. Karl Kaminski

Karl Kaminski Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2008
    NYC
    no worries, I was about to say I pick them up tonight if NJ. GLWTstorage cleanout!

5. WhtMtnGrv

Nov 1, 2015
    Crestline, CA
    Much obliged! Enjoy the rest of your week!

6. VinnyC

VinnyC Supporting Member

May 26, 2017
    So Cal
    Where in California are you located

Fred312b likes this.
  7. WhtMtnGrv

Nov 1, 2015
    Crestline, CA
    Good Afternoon!

I’m in Burbank

Matt R likes this.
  8. WhtMtnGrv

Nov 1, 2015
    Crestline, CA
    And gone!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 29, 2022