Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Sounds, Notes wanted! $Will Pay$

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dmunsie, May 27, 2003.

1. dmunsie

dmunsie

May 26, 2003
    Hi,

I have a small midi setup and I have some seriously crappy bass sounds coming from my sound module and now I'd like to experiment by adding some real bass sounds. I'd like someone to record a few ocatves of notes and some fx, etc, stuff that might allow me to have a cool rock pick bass similar in sound to "Tool" and other modern rock bands. Anyway, you would need to have the ability to record your bass tone in .wav format or perhaps high quality mp3 format? I don't have much but I certainly don't expect you to do this for free.

Please email me directly at dmunsie@yahoo.com if you are interested in doing this for me and I'll send you some notes I made and you can tell me how much you would charge. Thanks for your time!

I'll drop by again and check this thread, but you'll get a quicker response by emailing me.

Thanks!

- Dave

2. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    Not intending to take any work awy from anybody but... Did you know will lee has a disc of samples out that you can purchase? Im sure other people have that.

AJ

3. dmunsie

dmunsie

May 26, 2003
    Thanks for your reply, after reading your post I did some research on bass samples. Most of it is either too expensive or it doesn't have the sound I'm looking for. But I didn't realize there was so many bass sounds already made! Still, it would be cool to get some sounds made for me that are closer to what I am looking for. Thanks again for the heads up.

- Dave

p.s. In other words, I STILL need bass sounds!!

4. dmunsie

dmunsie

May 26, 2003
    Hi,

I still need a bass player to make some notes and fx for me. If interested please email me at:
    dmunsie@yahoo.com thanks!

- Dave