Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bass stack, SWR, Hartke, Mesa

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dfreeman, Feb 10, 2003.

1. It pains me to do this but my stack is going up for sale.
    The head is a SWR workingmans 300, it runs 300 watts at 4 ohms. I've had this since it was new (1994) and i'd hate to let it go, but im getting a porshe soon. The head is in great working condition and sounds just as good as the day I bought it. It's got that vintage SWR tone that made them famous. It does have a slight dent in the rackhandle, but other than that its in great condition, i've never had a problem with it. I'm asking for $300, negotiable.
    I have a Hartke 4X10vx series cab. This cab is only about 5 months old, in great condition and has hardly been played. 8ohms, 400 watts. Yes, this is the low end hartke cab, but from the sound of it you could never tell. I'm asking for $200, this is by far the best cab out there for the money. Don't let the cheap price fool you, hartke doesn't put it's name on bad products, you'll be impressed.
    The last item is a brand new Mesa-Boogie 1X15 cab, 8 ohms, 400 watts. When I say brand new, I mean brand new. It still has the tag from Mars music on it that reads $500, I'm selling it for $400, and I'll throw in free shipping if you intend to have it shipped. All I can say about this cab is that it's amazing, probolby one of the best 1X15 cabs out there.

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    first off its spelled porsche, get it right. second off i dont know what kind of porsche your getting but selling your bass stack will not buy you one.

3. shon

shon

Nov 27, 2002
    Healdsburg, CA!!
    dude. Give the guy a break! He's trying to sell his stack!

4. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    that is not a cool response & that attitude does not belong here.

5. Wel, sorry bro, PORSCHE. hows that? And I'm getting a 944, and yes 8 or 9 hundred dollars will actually go a long way for the prevantive maintenence required for this P-O-R-S-C-H-E. Just thought i'd let you know.

6. basskid60

basskid60 Guest

Mar 8, 2003
    Littleton Colorado
    I was wondering if you have a picture?

7. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    might be interested in a few weeks, but we'll see. also, cool @ the porche thing. when you get it, i wanna see!:)

8. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Would you sell in pieces, cause im intrested in the 4x10 cab if your willing to sell it in parts????? peace ill pm you, or pm me or yeah
    peace
    Ben

9. how much for the 4x10??? I'll offer $150 if you havent sold it yet

10. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    wow, hyperlitem loves the 8===> he needs to get a life

11. I'll have $200 in a week or two for the VX410. Will I be able to get it for $200 SHIPPED??? That would be my final offer really...

12. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    or i need to get a 911 carrera 4, oh wait i have one.

13. hey ass, calm down. no one cares what kind of car you drive. just because daddy has deep pockets doesn't give you the right to be a complete *******. in short, shut the hell up.

Pat