1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

bass stand caution.

Discussion in 'Accessories [DB]' started by RCWilliams, Mar 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RCWilliams

RCWilliams Commercial User

Apr 23, 2007
    Merriam Kansas (Kansas City)
    owner RC Williams Co. LLC
    Hello all. It recently came to my attention i need to caution owners and users of my double bass stand/stool combination. It is so simple it never occurred to me one needed to be told. For a bass to be stable on the stand, it must be seated on the stand, with the end pin in far enough to allow the edges of the plates to be sitting on the bass support. It will not and cannot be stable with the end pin out far enough to keep the bass from actually sitting on the supports. Please, always be careful with your bass, I attempt to design my products to assist you in taking care of your instrument, and yourself, but ultimately you are responsible for the care and feeding of your bass.

I apologize if this post is in violation of any policies of Talk Bass, but I felt it is important to let the community know of any issues.

Thanks
    RC Williams

Max George likes this.