Bass Stores in Seatle

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by flea-bass, May 3, 2005.

1. flea-bass

Jan 30, 2004
    I am going bass shopping in Seatle :)
    could you guys tell me some bass stores with addresses and phone numbers?
    The only store I know there is Bass Northwest
  2. akuma12

Aug 25, 2003
    Sarasota, FL
    I'm so jealous. I was in Seattle last august for my wedding/honeymoon, and tried to find Bass NW, but couldn't find the the place on Yesler Way. Maybe next time. Have fun in the greatest city in America (imho)
  3. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Mike Lull's Guitar Works is located in Bellevue, WA. You should stop by there if you get a chance. I'm sure that there has to be at least one Guitar Center in the area as well....if you're looking for that kind of experience. Outside of music stores, the Experience Hendrix project might also be worth checking out.
  4. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    I have been there 3 times in the last few years, and I just went a few weeks ago. You don't need anywhere but Bass Northwest. I spent a few hours in there the other week, and Evan Sheeley (one of the owners) hooked me up through a bunch of different amp/cab combinations. I ordered my new Bergantino cabs from there and they'll be here Thursday! I cannot recommend a store more than Bass Northwest. Great selection and great people.
    Have fun in Seattle. It is my favorite city, and the best music store just happens to be there!
  5. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    By the way, I did once stop in Emerald City Guitars which is nearby. They sent me to Bass Northwest!
  6. NOISE!

Jun 20, 2004
    In your mind
    Other then BW: [Most of these mainly guitar based]
    Amicana music
    Trading musician
    Green river music [i think it's called that]
    Zoberist Music

Hammond Ashley Bass Violins [DBs and EUB only]
  7. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    I bought my Eden/Berg setup from Evan on the phone. Super nice, professional, and knows his stuff! :)
  8. Just get to Pioneer Square (public transport will get you there just fine)...Bass Northwest is right off the "square".

And I agree...Seattle is the bomb. Wait, I only live 90 minutes away! Cool! :smug: