Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass Tabs fro Portishead's "It's a fire"...

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by FredC, Jun 25, 2001.

1. FredC

FredC

Apr 14, 2001
    US, Cleveland
    Hi everyone,

I have a last minute gig and the lead singer wants to through a cover of PortisHead's "It's a fire". Does anybody have the bass tabs, the chords progression or any valuable information about that song ?
    Thanks.

2. Maybe, but most people here don't take too kindly to mulitple posting.

3. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    I think I ruined his first one by asking for Portishead CD recommndations. So, to keep this one on track I wont ask anything.

4. FredC

FredC

Apr 14, 2001
    US, Cleveland
    Hey Ulyanov,

Just tell me how it should matter.
    I am not absolutely sure of the category to post my question to. I asked a simple question to which I get a bunch of crap but an answer. Maybe the problem is not with the question being asked but with the answers. Maybe you guys should create a new category called BS so you all can have fun.
    As far as your "maybe" this is f... lame.
    Thanks for your help.

5. brewer9

brewer9

Jul 5, 2000
    Maybe we need a section for rigid people who are hard to get along with.

6. I would have posted it in recordings, but if that's wrong, then the moderators would move it to the right one. As for why it should matter, multiple postings just clutters up talkbass and makes more work for the moderators, that's why. I said maybe because I don't have the tabs, but maybe someone else does, I don't know.

7. i would have too, ulyanov. nobody wants to play in my forum :(