1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Tabs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Ibanez Bassist, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Still got bass tabs if anybody looking..Not tabbed by me personally but there pretty accurate..

2. which ones

3. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Way Too many to list I think theres like 130 tabs..mostly classic rock, rock, PoP..

4. i'm always interested in new stuff to play,but is there a way to narrow it down some....i have a good sized stack myself,so i would like to avoid importing duplicates if i can.....

5. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Not really..But I know that when someone offers me free tabs that they did work on I just usually take them and be great-full..so I think you should probably stick with yours or who ever hand feeds you yours..

6. if your accuracy with your tabs is as good as your spelling of the word grateful,who needs 'em anyway....

7. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Sorry about that but thats what happens when ya use spell check and let it do its thing..I dont sweat the small stuff like you..how about the word Ya..nice huh..LOL
    your right get your own tabs..no problem

8. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Are these digital files or hard copies?

9. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    There all hard copies in Micro..Word..

10. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    :scowl:

11. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    No problem

12. PortugalWillie

PortugalWillie

Jul 17, 2009
    Really?!?

13. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Yup..All in Microsoft Word..Band name..Song Title and enlarged for easy reading..

14. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    So they've been printed out already? Seems like it'd be easier to spread them around if they were on your hard drive or something. That way you could e-mail them or sendspace them.

15. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    There not printred out they are on the hard drive just with Micro soft format..so when you open it there already titled and enlarged..

16. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Oh, I misunderstood. Certainly not the first time. Can you e-mail them or are they too big a file?

17. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Send me an e-mail address and I will send some over to you..

18. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    PM sent

19. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    OK Thanks

20. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010