1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bass tape starring CRAIG REALLY..?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by demolition, Jul 23, 2004.

1. demolition

demolition Guest

Jul 5, 2003
    Conn.
    I got a bass tape some time ago called "The Greatest Bass Riffs Of All Time",and it has like 35 or so bass riffs that are stand out lead lines like:
    good times b/times
    all right now
    t/sawyer
    birthday
    bang on my drums
    happy jack
    my generation
    to name but a few,its not a well made tape,the drummer in the intro is out of time and it looks like a hotel room is where its filmed,but it has some cool tunes and its only like 10.00$ anyone ever heard of the star CRAIG REALLY? :confused:

2. gosid

gosid

Apr 21, 2005
    I just got this on DVD - it includes 62 Riffs in all :bassist:

Sadly though these are not named, only numbered 1-62, so unless you reconise the riff you can't look 'um up for jamming to the original :bawl:

I know nothing of Craig Realley, but he doesn't say a lot, and only appears to be here to demonstrate playing the riffs (this isn't an instructional tape as such).

If anyone can identiy/cross-ref any of the riffs on this DVD, I'ld be very greatful as otherwise this is like to end up as shelffiller/dustcatcher. :help: