Bass themed tattoos

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Gecko 5, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Gecko 5

Gecko 5 Supporting Member

Just wondering if any TBer's have a bass themed tattoo ?
    Anything bass related .
  2. Yup. Probably not highly original, but I got a bass clef on my right shoulder.
  3. bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    I want to get a small bass clef somewhere small on my wrist/hand, and I want to have the exact same thing on my other hand.
  4. fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    I have a pinup girl with a bottle of jd and a bass.
  5. Arsenal FC badge (right leg) , dragon in flames (right shoulder), two cobras (left leg and left underarm) and snake in flames (left shoulder)...........but nothing to do with basses sorry LOL
  6. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    This is JoeNerve's:

Cool stuff. I kinda want one like that.
  7. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    about a half a year ago, I wanted to get a celtic cross put on top of my right hand. However, a lot of artists won't do hands because having ink in such a visible spot makes it hard for you to do important things like...getting a job. Lots of employers won't hire you if you have a visible tattoo, for some odd reason or another. I'm glad I didn't go for it, mostly because of the whole "fitting it into my life" part, but also because I'm not nearly as religious as I used to be.
  8. ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    I have a broad-stroke guy playing an upright on my rt. calf. Gets lots of comments. I'll post a pic soon.
  9. the beginner

the beginner

Feb 18, 2005
    my bro drew this one. u can't see it entirely but theres an f hole thrown on the floor as if it were something that could just fall off. (he, my bro, has awesome paintings of these too, thats were i got the inspiration)
    it's on my ribs and hurt like hell!!
  10. man, that looks like a hunchback holding a gigantic chicken leg!

11. BluezBassist

Aug 5, 2004
    I kind of borrowed the idea for mine from an avatar I seen on this site. I gave the guy a picture of the tiger and one of my guitar and now it's on my left shoulder.

Attached Files:

12. the beginner

the beginner

Feb 18, 2005
    uhh yeah, thanx

u'r the first who doesn't like it man. well everyone has there opinion.
  13. DrSmaggs

Oct 15, 2003
    Endorsing Artist:
    ahh yes... my original drawing. A bass cleff on my left inner forearm. I got it in July of 2003.
  14. DrSmaggs

Oct 15, 2003
    Endorsing Artist:
    Here are two more pics of it... just for the sake of seeing them in a little more detail
  15. Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
    you're tattoos are awesome man, my girlfriend draw me an Upright that i'll have someday on my... really i don't know where but i'll post some pics someday...

:bassist: And guys i want to see some more bass-tattoos!
  16. Chili

Mar 8, 2005
    i have a mondulus Flea on my right arm with a chinese dragon wraped round it, i used to be opsessed with Flea back then thats why i chose his bass,

i dont no how to get pics on my comp...
  17. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
  18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Dr. S has the metalist, that's fo sho. :bassist:

The Beginner: I think your tat is pretty cool... it just took me a while to make it out. Abstract art tattoos are kinda weird.
  19. bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    it would be more in the spot of joe nerves, and all the guys I know with tats just have to wear soemthign to cover them up, and where I would get mine I could just put one fo those athletic sweatbands over it. It would be REALLY small too, like the size of a nickel. It could also probabaly be covered up with a band-aid.
  20. I wanna get this tattooed on my right hand with the legs going down my middle and index finger. That way when I play bass, he dances. For those of you that don't know, thats Jaco. I think it was a friend of his that drew the picture. I love it.