Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bass ties, and limeted TB for a while.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kaboom133, Nov 19, 2002.

1. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    well, i have two things. first, i'm shopping for my girlfriends schools christmas dance, and i need a tie. i was just wondering where i could get a tie with bass related things on it. ant websites or the like?

also, my computer broke!:eek: :mad: now i can only get on at school.

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    When I was in school we weren't allowed to "get on". We would have to take the girls to our house when our parents weren't home.

3. you lucky dog. some of us had to resort to the back of the ol' El Camino.

;)

4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Quote by DHC:

"you lucky dog. some of us had to resort to the back of the ol' El Camino."

Do you remember the ex-President talking to that UAW crowd (early'92) about having the El Camino with the "Astro-Turf" in the back of it?

5. Pshaw!! At least there's room back there. I had to cram into the back end of a Civic!!

If I was lucky, and when I was your age I had to walk 12 miles to school, in a blizzard, up hill both ways, with no shoes and a 25 pound back pack!! Then I had to come home, go to work for 28 hours a day, eat a handful of cold gravel and then my dad would beat me about the head and chest with a baseball bat. If I was lucky!!

Sorry, kinda got carried away.:D

Rock on
    Eric