1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by arnoldschnitzer, Aug 18, 2003.

1. arnoldschnitzer

arnoldschnitzer AES Fine Instruments

Feb 16, 2002
    Brewster, NY, USA
    My wife has bad arthritis in her right shoulder and can no longer handle a stick shift, so I must reluctantly part with my 2000 Ford Focus ZX3. I've had two basses in this vehicle, though one fits best if you want to carry a passenger. The car is silver, has about 54,000 miles (mostly country roads), and carries a transferable 100,000 mile Ford ESP warranty. It's in perfect shape other than a couple parking lot dings and a little hole in the rear bumper cover. It has every option they made that year, including ABS, side airbags, power locks/windows, and cruise control. Came standard with a CD, A/C, and alloys. If you've never driven a ZX3, it's the closest thing to a sports car while still being an econobox. Great acceleration and handling and about 30MPG. I'm asking $6000. Free soundpost adjustment...
  2. timsway

Oct 1, 2002
    wallingford ct
    sorry, i'm not interested in the car, but this post just cracked me up! it's nice to know i'm not the only one who shops for cars based on their ability to transport gear! (i've settled on the volvo 240 wagon, btw; when packed right, 2 uprights, two bass guitars, combo amp and misc. stands, etc., with a passenger!)

3. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    here's a little bump for you