1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass Tuner Metronome

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jackotheclown, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Hi there,

I am looking to get a metronome to keep my playing in time when i am practicing in my bedroom. I also want a tuner.

Can anyone recommend anything? Is it best to buy two seperate things or a combined thing? I was just having a look on ebay and there are some cheap items, I will attach the link, if anyone could tell me if its any good or not.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHROMATIC-DIGITAL-METRONOME-TUNER-strings-guitar-bass_W0QQitemZ290212599307QQihZ019QQcategoryZ1288QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any feedback will be much appreciated. :D

- Jacko

2. A separate, clicking metronome may be better than a beeping one.

3. kyral210

kyral210

Sep 14, 2007
    Manchester
    Get a Korg pedal tuner to have an awesome tuner. A cheap metronome will do that job, but a good tuner is a good tuner.

4. wazzel

wazzel

Dec 27, 2007
    Houma, LA
    Get a good tuner and an inexpensive drum machine. Playing with just a click gets old after a while. My after the kids go to bed practice rig is my Alesis DR16, Tascam Portastudio 424, i-pod and head phones.

5. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou

Any idea what these are going to cost?

6. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Zoom B2 mate. It's got a tuner, drum machine, headphone amp and tons of effects. I've just nabbed a second hand one for £25! I have a pedalboard for my live effects, but intend to use this as a headphone practice amp with drums as you describe. It may even go on my board if I like the effects enough for chorus/flanging/delay.