Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bass V-Amp for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by AlmightyPancake, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Well, I'm continuing my downsizing, and since I play mostly live, I don't use this so much, so here's the DL:

Behringer Bass V-amp: Endorsed by Alphonso Johnson, Ken Taylor and Hellmut Hattler, three of today’s hottest players, this is the ultimate tone toolbox for bass, acoustic/electric guitar and keyboard players! It’s like having 4 modelers in a box—for the price of one. Choose from 32 classic amps, 23 legendary speaker cabinets and 16 killer effects models.

Store your own presets in the 125 memory locations, or get presets developed by today’s hottest players. Go to our Tone Library to get even more! Hitting the road is no problem: a power supply, dual footswitch and gig bag are all included!

It is in very good condition, and has some really cool patches on it now from me (mainly some really sick distortion tones, very warm and meaty-- I have examples if anyone shows interest-- there is actually a clip of it in full use on my soundclick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=206492-- the song "Video Game" features several instruments all done through the bass V-Amp-- two basses, one guitar, and slight keys. The bass distortion patch can be found at approximately 2:57). It's yours for

$65 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    Would you be interested in a trade for an Art Levelar tube compressor pedal with power cord? Thanks.

3. PM your way.

4. i suppose you don't have any way of recording those synth sounds do you?

5. I can, but it'll have to be a few days-- my roommate has his girlfriend over, and I don't really have access to my recording gear until sunday.