1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bassbooks.com (Check it out)

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Tumeni Notes, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Tumeni Notes

Tumeni Notes

Jan 2, 2009
    I am sure that this website has been mentioned many times, but I just wanted to send a quick email making sure more people discover this site.

It was referenced a few days ago from a fellow TB'er answering a question. I checked out the site and thought "Unbelievable, a website devoted to bass guitar books only!"

Anyway, I hope you all check out the site.

:D

2. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

+1

I've been using them for years. They have the best selection of bass books on the planet. And they ship fast too. They are in San Diego, CA. and I'm in NY. I get my orders in two days. A class operation all the way.

3. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I oredered a few books from them.
    Great place!

4. Rols

Rols

Oct 8, 2006
    Vancouver, BC
    I bought a lot of my books from them. I'm in Vancouver, BC and I still get pretty timely service. Shipping's pretty $$, so I buy more books per order :)

5. paul_wolfe

paul_wolfe

Mar 8, 2009
    London
    They've also got stuff you can't get anywhere else - I've ordered stuff in the UK with them and they're pretty quick and reliable and the postage is not too bad...best place for bass stuff and the guy who runs the place - Dave- is a top guy, really helpful if you've got a query etc etc...definitely good guys to buy from!