Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bassdoodle

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Limo, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    I did this in "Paint" and was thinking of having someone building it for me, give your opinions and don't be afraid of telling me if you think it sucks:D
    I haven't decided how the headstock should be though

2. Its not the best yet, but I think if you balanced it out a bit better or if a luthier did it could have a solid bc rich vibe.

3. geezer316

geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    NEW HAVEN ,CT
    LOL ! it looks like a B.C. RICH in a sad demented kinda way:D

4. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    so you're saying it looks like a B.C.Rich in a SADowsky kinda way????;):D

5. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    lol, looks like a "Wish" bass. J/K , great job for something done it paint, i recomend you make a rough pencil sketch with dimensions and measurements, and take it to a luthier. :)

6. Definately different! It is always somewhat refreshing to see a different design, something other than Fender-esque. Good luck on getting a reall bass built!

jtbp

7. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I don't know why, but my innitial thought was that it reminded me of the Gene Simmons Axe bass. It really doesn't look that much like it. Just the first thing that popped in my head.:D

8. ...I like the Pickups.

-Dave

9. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Just keep working on it. You'll get it. But don't quit your day job... yet.

10. Bassbben

Bassbben

May 26, 2003
    LaSalle MTL
    Looks nice, need a little bit of working on...Try using A CAD type of drawing... Autocad.. Autodesk .. And input some dimensions...

Good work in paint btw..:cool:

11. Suga

Suga

Sep 26, 2002
    hahaha dude!! What's that piece of wood where the strap button is? Is that supposed to be detachable or something?