Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by lbanks, Feb 16, 2005.

1. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Big Props to bassdr. Hooked me up with this dynamo Essence.(Alembic) Thanks!
  2. LBanks is the man! It was a pleasure meeting you and hooking you up with the Alembic. Best of luck with the band, hope to see you shredding that bass at...say, Three Rivers Festival this year. Keep me updated if you play around the area. I'll do the same.
  3. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Will do. When we do the taping, I'll PM you. Enjoying the bass. Its forcing me to play cleaner.
  4. I had a great transaction with bassdr. Within two days of him receiving my payment, I had a beautiful Fender Precision in my hands, and the bass is every bit as good as he described. Thanks, Steve!
  5. Great, trouble free transaction on a pair of tannoys. Good deal, fast shipping. Thanks Steve!
  6. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Steve is a great guy to deal with. The transaction was quick and easy. The item was shipped very quickly, too.

The SR-16 is sweet, btw. :D
  7. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Steve is the man. Drove more than half way to meet me.

Cabinet nicer than I expected.

What more can I say?
  8. bino

bino Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    I recently sold a bass to Steve. It was an smooth, quick, trouble-free transaction with good communication. Thanks, bud.
  9. coop

Jun 22, 2002
    More of the same here.
    Received a Lakland 55-01 in mint condition from Steve. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.!! :D