Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Basses, Cabs FS -- Pedulla, Tune, EBS, EV

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by junglebike, Jun 28, 2004.

1. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    For Sale in San Diego:

These bad boys are off to E-bay in a couple of days. No trades, please -- i'm pretty much only playing upright these days so the slab gear's gotta go!!!

Pedulla Thunderbolt 5-string – great condition, pics say it all. Gorgeous wood, and brilliant, versatile tone. Bartolini soapbars, flame maple top, rosewood fingerboard. One of the greatest bolt-on basses ever! Case and trussrod tool included $1000

[​IMG]

Tune Bass Maniac 4-string fretless – good to very good condition. Phrenolic fretboard, active Jazz-style pickups. Modern jaco tone. Very comfortable and lightweight, with a very slim and fast neck. One of the easiest playing fretless basses out there! Nice Levi's gigbag included $325

[​IMG]

EBS 4x10 cabinet – an old warhorse that’s toured with some of the greatest. Two speakers are replacements (Eminence). Missing logo, a couple of divits in the carpet, but still sounds great. These retail for $1k, I’m selling for $300 (local pickup only!!!)

[​IMG]

EV 1x12 – transmission line cabinet, very punchy midrange-y tone. Good for guitar, too. $125. (local pickup only!!!)

[​IMG]

Please e-mail with questions or for more pics!!!

Pete

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    pics aren't working for me.

3. junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Shoot. Anyone else having trouble? Here's a link to the images, anyway:

Items for sale

4. junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    bump...

nobody? Off to ebay tomorrow if I don't get any bites!

5. junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Tune's sold, Pedulla's off to e-bay: $950 BIN, $400 minimum bid, no reserve!!!

Thunderbolt auction

6. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    EV cabinet still available? Would you ship it?

7. junglebike

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    I've got a possible local buyer. If it doesn't go through, I'd be willing to ship the thing.

Tune and Pedulla are sold!

EBS still available. I may be willing to ship this guy as well, but it'll be a bit expensive...