Basses for sale. Fender and MTD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by odie, Sep 9, 2002.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

I have a MTD Kingston for sale 5 string. Black with white pickguard. It has Schaller strap locks on it. It is in very good shape. Nice sound Bartolini made p-ups, and awesome neck.

MIM Fender fretless Jazz. It is white and has that cool antique color to it. White pickguard. Good shape, a few small nicks but very small. Frett board is in good shape. $300

Need to move some basses to make room for my new bass. G.A.S. will it ever end!!!
  2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  3. odie

odie Supporting Member

Will have some after Thursday.
  4. odie

odie Supporting Member

Sorry I didnt get the pics yet.
  5. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    Where are you located in Minnesota? If you're in the cities is it possible for me to check out the MTD? Also does it come with a bag or case?
  6. odie

odie Supporting Member

I live in Rochester, and it probably wouldnt come with the case. I payed aver $160 for the case last November.
  7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Fender is sold.

Kingston is still available $325, you pay shipping. Comes with gig bag, and DR strings.

Sounds great, but I have 3 five strings and I need to widdle it down to 2.

Awesome neck, MTD's have some of the most comfortable necks around. Low action and great tone.

Black, with white tortiose shell pickgaurd, rosewood board.
  8. odie

odie Supporting Member

9. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
  10. odie

odie Supporting Member

Pics will be coming.

I will also consider trades.

Come on people make me an offer!! ;)
  11. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, if you think you can wait until I hear about a Heir 5, then I can have $325 for the me, again, heh
    :D Ray
    P.S. can you get shipping to 15958 in Summerhill, PA?
  12. odie

odie Supporting Member

Doin the bumpity bump bump.
  13. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    did you sell the Kingston yet ? If you can send me a pic i might make you an offer...

14. If you have any intrest in a Schecter Elite 004 in black cherry then I am definatly interested in a trade as I really need 5 strings for the stuff I am doing currently.
  15. godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    if no pics then just give me some details on condition; any serious chips dings, etc. electronics all in working order. neck in good shape ?
  16. Why not just get the Schecter Elite-5, I have one and it's great. And I believe that they weren't that expensive at guitar center.
  17. odie

odie Supporting Member

You've both been PM'd and emailed.