Basses for sale or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pgnbstrd, Jan 13, 2004.

1. I recently made a few bass purchases, and now I’d like to thin the herd a little bit. I have two basses for sale.

Schecter Stiletto Custom 4: Mahogany back, Flame maple top. Great flame, wonderful neck. With a music man hard-shell skb case. Asking $225

Ibanez srx 500. Honey burst color. Flame maple top, dual hum buckers. This one has a dent/chip on the topside of the bass, from a careless band mate. Other than that it is in near mint condition. Comes with vintage style leather Ibanez case. Asking $275

Both basses are 5 months old, bought on the same day.

I’m looking to sell these of due to the fact that I’m not playing them as much as I should, but I wouldn’t be against trading for some other gear or perhaps basses.

I’m willing to split shipping with the buyer as well

2. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    You have PM for that SRX500. :D
  3. The srx is spoken for.

As far as trades go, I'm looking for a decent power amp or an interesting bass, I could refinish and work on. 4 or 5
  4. H3rEye51nRoam

Nov 18, 2003
    I am VERY interested in that Schecter Stiletto Custom 4. Is it the Natural Satin w/ Satin gold hardware or the See Thru Black w/ Satin Chrome hardware??? Please let me know. or H3rEye51nRoam on AIM. Is it like this one? If so I will take it!!!

5. *Does my best impression of Dave Chapelle from "Half Baked" - The scene where They are robbing the supply room at the lab*

I couldn't help it...That bassis gorgeous.
  6. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    Some photos please of stiletto please.
  7. H3rEye51nRoam

Nov 18, 2003
    Still there? Still have the bass for sale? Do you have pics?
  8. Hey,
    I'll buy this bass also. Looks like e few ppl want it. $225,....$225,... do I hear $250?,...
  9. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    I'll see the photos first.. later on 260$!
  10. H3rEye51nRoam

Nov 18, 2003
    LOL I think I should get first dibs since I was the one who posted to buy it first. LMAO. Oh well