1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Basses for sale,priced to moooove.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BillytheBassist, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    I have some basses i'm going to put up for sale, I thought about selling them locally but then decided to give all you TB'rs a shot first. I probably wouldn't be selling these at all but, i have a new 6er in the future and i really need to thin the herd.
    1. SOLDIbanez BTB406, excellent condition very light surface/polish marks close to the bottom of the neck pup, one very small ding near controls. Nothing even close through the finish. There is some slight crackling ever so often when the jack is messed with... it only happens when there is direct contact with the jack so ,i know it's just the jack..... easy fix. I just played this bass for about an hour and it does play great..... will ship in a hardcase.... 250.00$SOLD
    2. SOLDDeluxe MIM fender zone 4 string in sienna burst..... killer 4 banger, killer finish, killer tone, near mint condition. I really don't want to let this one go but, you gotta do what ya gotta do.... will ship in deluxe roadrunner gigbag... 300.00$ These prices are shipped... insured in the USA. I'm pretty firm on the prices so please don't lowball me. There are pictures of these bass on my myspace page...... theres a link in my profile, myspace is private so if you cant view just PM me and i'll add you or figure out a way to get you a pic in the meantime. I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them here. Thanks for looking!
    There are a few things i need to clear up.... i'm not setup for paypal so, the only form of payment that i'm willing to accept is a money order. I've got a few chores to take care of and then i'll take some better pics.

2. mr sprocket

mr sprocket

Jul 31, 2006
    Dallas
    You profile is set to private, Can you post pics here?

3. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    I'll see if i can save a pic from there too here..... like i said though, i'll take some pics of these basses tomorrow and post them here.... gimme a few minutes and i'll see what i can do.

4. mori

mori

May 21, 2007
    Damn that Fender Deluxe Zone is a freakin' steal! Whoever can afford it, buy it now! I know I would.

5. Carias

Carias

Aug 31, 2006
    Miami
    PM sent.

6. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Ok..... heres some pics http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o61/billythebassist/ I stayed up late last night busting my butt making a shim for the EDA and setting it up.... stayed up till three in the morning, lol. After finishing it up and putting new sunbeams on it.... i have to say that it is playing like i've always wanted it too so, it looks like i'm going to hang on to it for the time being.

7. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Dang. I had even started a PM to you about the Ergodyne last night, but was still on the fence-- trying to give up gear buying for lent! For what you were asking, I wouldn't have felt too bad about pulling the frets to see what it sounded like... I bet it would kill with those piezos!

Seems like great deals on the zone and the BTB, too!

8. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Yea.... i felt like the cosmetic issue with it might prevent it from selling, thats why i priced it so low. But i feel real confident with the work i did on it and the paint matches pretty well. I've always liked the way the bass felt and sounded but you know how these are..... 99.9% of the people that own EDA's know that the dadgum neck pocket is too deep, so it's hard to get low action. I shimmed it awhile back but, it still didn't bring the joint up enough so it sort of just sat in my closet for awhile. So last night i did alot of sanding and checking until the tension on the neck (strung and tuned to pitch) and the shim was exactly right. After all that i just couldn't bring myself to sell it.... i've put alot of work into it.

9. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Hey fellas.... the BTB is on hold pending sale..... the zone is still available.

10. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Before bed bumpage.

11. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Get on up, and.... srry but no trades for the time being.

12. PM Sent

13. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Looks like the zone is on hold pending sale......thanks guys.

14. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    These basses are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.