1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Basses for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by freebeer, May 1, 2003.

1. I have a few basses I am parting ways with if anyone is interested just PM me or email me, jgbrookmyer@yahoo.com.

I am parting with:
    Vester Fretted 5 string, active PUp's, Decent bass, $300.

Vester 4 string Stage Series Bass, Decent bass, passive pickups (2 soapbars), $200

1991 G&L L2000, Leo Fender signature, Tobacco burst I believe is what they call it. This bass is in great shape. $700.

All offers considered so don't be shy!
    I can drop some pictures to you via email if you like.

2. A pic of the 5 string...not a good pic. Sorry!

3. Pic of the 4 string vester

4. A pic of the G&L...

5. Hey there buddy-I'm dead interested in the vester bass.Could you possibly tell me more goods on this baby-age,volume,tones,p-ups,etc(all)-I need details man.I'm veeery intersted in this man-I'll keep in touch(really).Thanks alot and best wishes buddy.
    :D

6. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    pm sent

steve

7. 5 string vester:
    It's a pearl white color. It has two soapbar pickups with active electronics. It has a 5 piece, 24 fret neck, bolt on. I am guessing it was built in the early 90's? Not sure when Vester died but I think it was around the mid 90's or a little earlier. I have owned the bass for a couple years just to get the hang of a 5 string and it has been a great bass. I recently bought a new 5 string and no longer need this one. If interested email me. All offers considered.

8. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    did you get my pm?

steve

9. Elliott

Elliott

Mar 20, 2000
    Is the G&L still around? This is an old post, but I don't see what happened to the bass.

10. Sorry...The G&L is long gone.