Basses for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by freebeer, May 1, 2003.

1. I have a few basses I am parting ways with if anyone is interested just PM me or email me,

I am parting with:
    Vester Fretted 5 string, active PUp's, Decent bass, $300.

Vester 4 string Stage Series Bass, Decent bass, passive pickups (2 soapbars), $200

1991 G&L L2000, Leo Fender signature, Tobacco burst I believe is what they call it. This bass is in great shape. $700.

All offers considered so don't be shy!
    I can drop some pictures to you via email if you like.
  2. A pic of the 5 string...not a good pic. Sorry!
  3. Pic of the 4 string vester
  4. A pic of the G&L...
  5. Hey there buddy-I'm dead interested in the vester bass.Could you possibly tell me more goods on this baby-age,volume,tones,p-ups,etc(all)-I need details man.I'm veeery intersted in this man-I'll keep in touch(really).Thanks alot and best wishes buddy.
  6. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  7. 5 string vester:
    It's a pearl white color. It has two soapbar pickups with active electronics. It has a 5 piece, 24 fret neck, bolt on. I am guessing it was built in the early 90's? Not sure when Vester died but I think it was around the mid 90's or a little earlier. I have owned the bass for a couple years just to get the hang of a 5 string and it has been a great bass. I recently bought a new 5 string and no longer need this one. If interested email me. All offers considered.
  8. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    did you get my pm?

9. Elliott

Mar 20, 2000
    Is the G&L still around? This is an old post, but I don't see what happened to the bass.
  10. Sorry...The G&L is long gone.