Basses Loaded

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rick Rice, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Just wondering if anyone has done any business with S.Beals on Lakland basses. His price quotes are the best I've found. but when I call the number listed for Basses Loaded . I get an answering machine for some sort of institute. I have communicated with emails for quotes but never inquired about phone #. Anyway I'm just looking for some feedback on Basses Loaded. Anyone ? Anyone?
    thanks R. RICE
  2. BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    I did a trade with Steve about 4 years ago if I remember right .... no problems. He's an old bass trader from way back and has been selling and buying on for about 5 years that I know of.

BTW.... He did give me his phone number and I talked to him several times--seemed like a straight shooter to me.
  3. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I found his shop and spent a bit of time with him. He runs a music school full time and sells basses out of it. He told me he's got connections with Sadowsky and Lakland (possibly others).

He's totally straight-up, honest, and an all-around good guy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in a minute!;)
  4. I have to throw my two cents in for Steve "Dude" Barr at the Dudepit (

He's a certified Lakland dealer (even has a special model named after him!) and is running a great sale on all his Laklands now - I think the sale may end this week.

100% straight up guy and will go the extra mile for you.

Nice guy too, in that perverted-bass-player- kind of way ;)