Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Basses that are available in white finish?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Airsick Pilot, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    Could you guys name some. I was getting a custom Carvin(white) but because of some reasons, I wasn't able to get it. Apart from the usual Fenders, etc, what basses are available in white finish om the price range of $500 to $900.

Cheers guys.

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Lakland Skyline JO's and BG's.

3. JohnL

JohnL

Sep 20, 2000
    Grayson, GA
    Woodchuck beat me to it, Lakland would be my first choice as well, but I think the Yamaha BB line has white as a standard option (Nathan East's preference), and I'm pretty sure I saw the lower priced Spector in white. I'd probably opt for the Lakland (if I had the money:D ) over the others anyway.

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    MTD Kingstons, Yamahas (don't underestimate 'em), the aformentioned Fenders, Ibanez basses (if that's your thing), you can get ahold of a used Music Man Stingray or Sterling for that much. I don't see 'em often, but used G&Ls, or a new G&L Premium might be found in white.

5. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    I've never seen a white yamaha besides the Nathan East signature model..do you know of any of their other models with that finish cuz I don't remember seeing one.