1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Basses with 5-Bolt Necks

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JACink, Dec 13, 2011.

1. JACink

JACink

Mar 9, 2011
    Spain
    After failing miserably on my TB and Google searches. Could anybody tell me what basses (or aftermarket) have a neck that would fit the bass in the foto?

I am looking for a Jazz style neck, unpainted.

Thankyou´s

Attached Files:

2. Pupiit

Pupiit

Jun 5, 2010
    GA
    Peavey Millenium does, or at least the BXP models do. They're much thinner than any other neck I've played.

3. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    you do not need predrilled holes. Get a "blank" that fits the pocket. Mark your spacing, and drill your own holes

4. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Owner: Ish Guitars, Inc. Owner: Ish Case, Inc
    A off-shore Spector may work, like a Performer or a Legend Classic.

5. There's a very good chance nothing will fit in there unless you decided to have a custom neck made or grab the neck from another bass of the same model.

6. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    +1

It's not a matter of getting a 5 bolt neck. It's a matter of getting a neck that will fit the neck pocket of the body.

7. JACink

JACink

Mar 9, 2011
    Spain
    As this is just a cheap bass made in ??? (this is what wiki says about the brand: Little is known where these products are produced, other that in the case of guitars they are made in China by OEM manufacturer Saein which produces guitars for Ibanez, Epiphone and Peavey.)

So I thought the maybe just use some "common" parts.

Here´s a photo of the whole bass, maybe it looks like something you've seen??

Attached Files: