Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BASSES WITH STICKERS......SHOW EM

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ninthwondernj, Feb 28, 2005.

1. I LOVE TO SEE BASSES WITH STICKERS ON THEM.....I LIKE 2 SEE HOW CREATIVE THEY CAN GET...MY 1ST FENDER P-BASS IS STICKER'D UP BUT I HAVE NO CAM......IF YALL HAVE SOME SHOW PLEASE

2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Remember that time you took of your caps lock?

......ya, that was a good time. :0

3. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Way to be helpful....

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

My Ibanez Soundgear 6 used to have a Made in Korea sticker on it, but it fell off.

Moved to Miscellaneous, since this is music related. Well, kind of...

5. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    [​IMG]

Genuine Peruvian SWAT team sticker.

Which I got the hard way.

But that's it for stickers, I'm afraid.

6. that was too funny

7. wingnutkj

wingnutkj

Mar 27, 2003
    Scotland
    My cheapo Squier Bronco:

[​IMG]

A collection of band/label stickers, Powerpuff Girls stickers, fish, animals and quality control/warning stickers from a now-defunct computer manufacturer. The big orange one says "Muy Fragile". No Peruvian SWAT team stickers, because they've never had a reason to show up at my door yet. Mind you, they've not heard me playing...

8. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    How about matching sticker & strings:

[​IMG]

9. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I'm digging that bro...awesome!

10. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    My DB, which was a gift from a former drummer, (that had a crush on me), actually had black electrical tape stuck to the body, (just below the right f-hole), spelling the word "Alma." The tape was removed, but I can't get all the glue off without refinishing the entire bass, so when the light catches it just right, you can still see "Alma" on my soulful bass.

11. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    What kind of strings are those? They look like the DR Red Devils I'm using right now. :)

Graeme

12. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    ghs Infinity Steel reds
    They're a little brighter than the ghs Boomers.
    Bill

13. [MOD EDIT] If you don't know for sure if something is ok, it is better to take the safer bet and not put it on here.

heh. Sorry. Myspace and the picture gallery people here didn't seem to have a problem with it, so I took a chance.

L

14. Perfect-Tommy

Perfect-Tommy

Mar 28, 2004
    Ohio
    lol... not having such a sticker should be illegal. So who's the broad? :p /sexistoff

15. It looks a little like Sophia Loren, but I'm pretty sure it's just a figment of Olivia's imagination...

I bought the sticker on Beale Street along with a reflective "custom" sticker like SRV had on his Strat.

L

16. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    I'm too much of a pansy to put stickers on my bass, but if I had a pickguard that I can change I would probably toss a few on there so I can take it off if I want to look classier

17. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    This is a pretty cool Bass, It has a Big Buckeye Sticker Covering all of the wood.

Attached Files:

18. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

cool

19. Andre_gt7

Andre_gt7

Jan 4, 2005
    Atlanta - GA
    [​IMG]

20. Wanna see stickers? (Mods remove this if it is inapropriate.) Some guy at the C2B3 CD Release/Signing had this bass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]