1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bassics Magazine stole my money

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Aerdna, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Aerdna

Aerdna

Dec 4, 2006
    Italy
    That's right. A few months ago I ordered a back issue and never received the thing. They charged my card. No answer to my emails. Not a big deal but still...

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    So, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. This isn't that complicated, really.

3. Aerdna

Aerdna

Dec 4, 2006
    Italy
    My bank informed me that, because of the type of card I used (a rechargeable debt card), there's nothing that can be done. It was 10.98 dollars, obviously not the end of the world. I just thought it was a good idea to share my experience.

4. I know what you mean, I am still waiting for my free issue.. 3yrs now and counting. :meh:

5. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    call them. if there is no number on their website, just ask information. If you reach a human there, I bet they will make it right.

6. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Commercial User

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder/Owner: Wing Instruments
  7. HomeBrewTJ

HomeBrewTJ

May 16, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    That's how I feel everytime I read one of those mags. Even if I didn't pay for it.