Featured Bassist Ben Allison Releases New Album, "Moments Inside"

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Nov 17, 2021.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    Ben Allison is proud to announce the release of Moments Inside on Sonic Camera Records. Recorded this past June, the album features:

Chico Pinheiro - acoustic & electric guitar
    Steve Cardenas - acoustic & electric guitar
    Ben Allison - acoustic & electric bass
    Allan Mednard - drums

Moments Inside is available on major streaming platforms worldwide, including Spotify, Tidal and Apple Music.

A vinyl version, with an expected release date of February, 2022, is available for pre-order at benallison.com

Listen now and purchase at https://benallison.com

“As I sat quietly writing the music for this album, letting the ideas come to me, picking up on threads and seeing where they lead, I was expecting the music to echo the pain, anger, and sorrow that was all around. I was surprised to find that it didn’t. The music that emerged was optimistic and peaceful. Now that I think about it, I wasn’t writing what I was feeling. Instead, I was writing what I needed.” — Ben Allison, NYC, September 2021
    unnamed.gif

Joshua likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2021