1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bassist For Albert Lee?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by BayStateBass, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Didn't know where else to put this.

About three weeks ago I got the chance to go see The Albert Lee Band at a local venue here in Central Massachusetts. First of all, it was a really good show and I had a blast.

I really liked the playing style and sound of the bassist. I did not get his name, and I tried checking Albert's website to find out who it was. Unfortunately, the person shown on the website is not the person who performed at this show.

Can anyone help me out here? Oh, and if you're reading this and YOU were the player.......great job!!!!!

2. Hedgie

Hedgie

Mar 7, 2013
    Hi, you asked about the bassist playing with Albert Lee in Central Massuchessetts.... you might try and contact one of his two Tour Managers - the one for his European tours was over in the States for one or two of these gigs, Sue Hargreaves :-
    info.hogansheroes@virgin.net
    SueHargreaves@hotmail.com

Jim Cowan - US tour manager
    jc620@earthlink.net

I think I have only got the same members of the band as listed on their website and the Official site, sorry.

Kind regards,
    webmaster@albertleeguitarist.com

3. Thanks!

4. Hedgie

Hedgie

Mar 7, 2013
    Hi, in case you didn't find out, I think the Bass Guitarist you saw at the Bull Run or thereabouts was Lou Castro.....! Someone else I know went there and spoke to him but only remembered his last name.