Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bassist for King Diamond

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by By-Tor, May 26, 2001.

1. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Can anyone identify the bass player which was with King Diamond for a short while during or just before the House of God tour.
    I don't think it was Dave Harbour, who played on the album. There was another bass player which had a link to his home page from the King Diamond site. On his web page he had a few clips of is solo stuff and it it was simply amazing, a lot of fast slapping stuff in a jazz fusion type style. I have one clip but don't know who he is. I can no longer find the link. If anyone knows who he is or has the link please help.

2. Acacia

Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    it was harbour when i saw them in DC on that tour.

i was very surprised and impressed that he played that stuff with his fingers.

3. That is David Harbour. He recorded and played on the first leg of the House of God tour. It was great to see him live. You should check out his work on Chastain's "Within the Heat". Hal Patino is back in the band now and did the second leg of the tour. He will also record on the new disc.