1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bassist looking for a place in Hendersonville NC

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by treeman1983, Apr 23, 2010.

1. treeman1983

treeman1983 Banned

Feb 17, 2010
    I don't really know if this is the place to post this but I'll give it a try.
    I'm a long time Blues bass player, been in the same Florida band for 9 years. I been looking for a reason to leave Florida and go back to my real home Asheville, NC. Well my long time drummer quit and is moving back to Texas. So I've had enough and at the spur of the moment (within the last week) decided to load up what little I own ( being single has its advantages) and U haul out.
    Found out my cousin has a house he rents out currently vacant in Hendersonville, NC located in the mountains. I will be leaving Florida Sunday night should arrive their Monday. But I have no idea when I will be back online, cousin John mentioned wireless phone and internet service is horrible there.

But anyone who knows a band in that area looking for a decent bass player please Email me at: treeman198@wawm.zzn.com

Thanks,
    Henry