**Bassist Needed for Metal Band!**

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by metalisforlife, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FEAR ABSOLUTE, from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, is looking for a new bass player, ASAP. We are a progressive/melodic/extreme Metal band, similar to a mix of Metallica, Morbid Angel, Dream Theater and Iced Earth. We have two albums out, and things are looking up.

Interested bass players should:

1) Live in the Fredericton Area, or have a way to get here for practices.

2) Have their own gear

3) Be at least 18+

4) Be a strong player

5) Be able to write

6) Be willing to work hard and have fun.

If anyone is interested, or you know of someone who might be, contact us ASAP!!

Thank you!

Dale Lyons
    (G/V) - Fear Absolute

2. Hummmm,
    Is the a Amp or no Amp Gig? I think I got some really heavy Picks in my Gig Bag. I`ll admit, I did hear a really cool version of "Bye Bye Blackbird" that was Killer...lets see...bar chord..bar chord...uhhh bar chord yeah that was it:p Sorry, I just got up and have had no caffeine...:oops:
  3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

Hi, welcome to Talkbass. This is the Double Bass forum, where grumpy old guys hang out and talk about tailpiece woods and microwaving rosin mixtures. I'm guessing you meant to post this in the Bass Guitar forum, no? Let me know if I was wrong. Until then, I'll put this in BG.
  4. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Hi there,

You've already got this one posted in Miscellaneous, so I'm going to close this one.

Have a nice day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.