1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BASSIST NEEDED IN BOSTON!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by ananette12345, Apr 9, 2010.

1. ananette12345

ananette12345

Apr 9, 2010
    My (Rock/Blues/Pop) band is in need of a dedicated bass player! We have a dedicated Singer, Drummer, and Guitarist (we all are students at Berklee College of Music). We are planning to record an album this summer at Bristol Studios (does Major Label stuff, we're getting a great deal cause our singer works there), and hopefully start gigging soon. We have great songs; high energy, creative, ORIGINAL, and fun to listen to and to play. Our influences include: The Noisettes, They Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tom Morello, and Alanis Morisette. Please email me if you are interested and we can find a time to jam!

my email is awiseman85207@hotmail.com!!!

Thanks,
    Andrea

2. PBFACTOR

PBFACTOR

Dec 21, 2001
    Boise, ID
    I'll be moving to belmont in late june early july. do you have some tunes i could here. thanks. and, you can hear a few of the bands i've been in, in Boise, on my myspace page.