Bassist Wanted: Atlanta, GA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DrummerDevo, Feb 3, 2005.

1. DrummerDevo

Feb 3, 2005
    City: Metro Atlanta, GA
    Band Info: New band forming with aggressive and heavy music with strong vocal hooks and melody. Songs are being written, management is being lined up. Great opportunity for someone who can add their touch to our sound and direction.
    What we are looking for: Someone with gigging and studio experience. No newbies, please. Pro-gear, pro-attitude, and pro-goals a must. We are looking to take this band beyond Atlanta and make an impact on a national level.
    Samples of songs we are fleshing out:

If interested, plese reply to this message or shoot me an email at!

Special thanks to James Hart for allowing me to post in your house!

And thanks for your time!
  2. I am sure that Adam Nitti knows of some younger, locals guys who might be able to help you out. :)

I believe he is moving to Nashville but he probably has a few solid leads for you back in Atlanta.
  3. jusplayinmybass

Apr 17, 2003
    Conyers, Ga
    Keith McMillan Instruments, SIT Strings, Accugroove Cabinets
    Call the Atlanta Institute of Music. Nite Driscoll might know of someone that can fit your band.

B Easy
  4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    looks good, Not sure this is the right place, but I'll sticky it into next week, see if someone on TB is right for your gig :bassist:
  5. msndrstd

Feb 8, 2005
    My drummer originally posted this ad and I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the feedback and keeping this topic posted it has definitely been a big help but we are still auditioning and would love to hear from more people. Again...thanks to all of you. It is much appreciated.
  6. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    Your link isn't working.
    What area of Atlanta are you guys in?
  7. msndrstd

Feb 8, 2005
  8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    unstickied.... good luck guys!
  9. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    +1. That's how we got our drummer.
  10. msndrstd

Feb 8, 2005
    Well we got the go ahead to post an ad up at AIM's music board so we'll be doing that soon but we are still on the search so anyone who might be interested get in touch with us or if you know of anyone..send em our way. Thanks everyone!