Bassist wanted - The Cure tribute Philadelphia PA

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by paulypaul, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Established tribute to The Cure need a bassist for 2020. Looking for a skilled, reliable bass player with a love of all things Cure and Robert Smith.

We play a minimum of six shows a year in a 100 mile radius of Philly and our first 2020 show is booked for February. Would require weekly rehearsals in Philadelphia until we have the repertoire in order.

Video and previous show list available on FB:
    Strange Attraction - The Cure Tribute Band

Look forward to hearing from you.

2. SWEET!!
    Always wanted to do a Cure Tribute. I am very interested in this.

Are you guys trying to capture the vibe, or really capture the whole look? I ask because I'm 55 and not as thin as Simon, lol.. But I do move around a lot!

I am currently in a cover band called Zero Hour. I can totally fit this in though as we don't play a billion gigs. I have great gear, and transportation. No drug issues. I do have a small Jameson issue, lol.. Any questions fee lfree to ask, or call 267-228-3543

Richard

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 28, 2021