bassists in metal bands...UNITE!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by (hed)-less, Feb 4, 2004.

1. hey there, i thaught this would be a cool idea for a thread. any bassist here with a metal band and would like some feedback on there music / a review / advice / opinions should post links to a few of there tracks here and everyone can review each other and give one another feedback (put please, dont just post "my band rules, download our stuff now!" and not review any body else)

anyways, my band is called In Pain Die and heres a few of our tunes...look forward to hearing back from you guys soon

Liquid and Bone

Why I'm Here

2. Metal Mitch

Metal Mitch

Jul 14, 2003
    You've never seen the bassist from Carpathian Forest, have you???

Or Shane from Napalm Death, with his moonroof and infamous "you fat bastid" crowd chant... the list goes on and on. :D

Metal's not about looking like you belong in a boy band, it's about how much @$$ you kick! So that's not a good excuse bro, it's all in your head. Just get out there and kick some @$$!
  3. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    That looks like me when I had long hair.But my USA Warlock
    is neon green.
  4. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I have to second this, my last band was quite the band IMO, we sounded great, we had fans and a reputation for a nice show. Only problem is that we broke up way too soon before we could do anything. Right now I'm in between bands so hopefully I can find something soon.