Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Basslines Hot Jazz Set

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by birminghambass, Oct 5, 2002.

1. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Practically new with box and manual. Perfect condition. $65 includes shipping in the US. Will consider trades.

2. They sound great - can you tell me if they are the SJB-2 Hot Basslines or the STK-J2 Hot Stack Basslines? Either way, I'm interested. Do you have a pic of them and how do you want payment?

Thanks!

3. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    They are the SJB-2's. I have no pics to post but they are in perfect condition. I had them installed in a 72 jazz bass. I used them in the 72 pu covers, so the basslines covers have never been out of the box! Sound very fat and punchy. Louder with less high end than stock. THE rock tone! Only reason I am selling is because I am retiring my 72 and putting the origionals back in. My preferred payment is money order. I have bought and sold a few items over the internet (all bass stuff) so I can give you references if you like. email me if you want to call. briangarrett@mail.com

4. Mail on its way!

Gonna love my new SDs!!! :)