1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Basslines Seymour Duncan Active AJJ-2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by joeyl, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale, set of AJJ-2 Lightnin Rods active J set, complete with harness, wiring instructions. Good condition, very faint scratches, I have never used them since I bought them used, so I don't know how they sound! The harness is a mess and will have to be redone, but all the parts are included. The leads had to be cut to strip and clean, but they should be long enough for your typical J setup. Did not come with screws, sorry.
    Reason I am selling them: I have decided to go with passive pickups with a preamp, rather than going all out active. That gives me an excuse to bring out my Dimarzio DP123 set that I have in a drawer somewhere

How about 45 shipped in the US (50 + actual shipping international), paypal preferred?

AJJ-2pickups001.

AJJ-2pickups002.

AJJ-2pickups003.

2. price drop now 45 shipped instead of 60 :) now that's cheap for some quality active pickups

3. last bump before they get buried back :)

4. moved to e-prey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.