1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bassman 250 vs. Rumble 350...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mello_bedwetter, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I use to have a Fender Bassman 250/210 but got rid of it. I know they don't make that model anymore so I'm curious if anyone has tried the Rumble 350. Better yet if you have used the Bassman 250 combo and the Rumble 350 combo and how they compare.
    For smaller places I've been using a GK MB210 combo with a GK 210MBE ext cab but I've had so many problems with it I'm about ready to dump it. The only reason I have it now is I have the extended warranty on it and if something goes wrong they fix it or replace it free of charge. At this time I'm having trouble with it again and hate to send it in but I may as well because of the warranty. I'll just be without a smaller amp for practice and smaller "gigs".
    I never had any problems with the Fender so I thought I'd ask about the Rumble 350. I had to try the GK because of the light weight but regret letting that Bassman go. Thanks for any input.

2. So much for that. I just found out today the GK is out of warranty.