1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bassman 410 With Orange AD200B?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by KnockoutDerek, Mar 13, 2013.

1. KnockoutDerek

KnockoutDerek

Mar 13, 2013
    I currently own a Fender Bassman 250 SD head run through a Fender Bassman 410 cab. I am getting ready to purchase an Orange AD200b mk3 but was wondering if my current cab would be able to handle it? The cab is 8ohms with 350watts continuous and 700w programmable. Any thoughts?

2. Should be fine.

3. KnockoutDerek

KnockoutDerek

Mar 13, 2013
    Sweet, thanks man. Just have so much money to spend and didn't want to find myself with a great head and no cab for it. I plan on getting a bigger one eventually, or just adding a 115, but I don't have the funds immediately.

4. Don't add the 115. Either add a second like 410 or go with something else entirely. :)

IF the 410 ever wimpers just cut the low bass some.

5. KnockoutDerek

KnockoutDerek

Mar 13, 2013
    Okay, sounds good man! What do you think about Markbass 104hf? Got a guy offering me one for 700

6. I play through one at the keyboardist's place with a LM 800 tube. Don't care much for it myself but that does not mean you would feel the same. For 700 there are plenty of better cabs out there used.

7. KnockoutDerek

KnockoutDerek

Mar 13, 2013
    That's what I was worried about due to the fact I've not really played through one. Thanks for all the help man, I really appreciate it!