1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bassman 800 With Two 4X10 Cabinets

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tat2clod, Dec 21, 2017.

1. tat2clod

tat2clod

Nov 19, 2011
    Bloomington IN
    Have had the head and one cabinet for awhile now, scored the second cabinet recently for $300 bucks locally. After a stop by both local stores in search of a speaker cable to no avail :woot: Sweetwater got me one yesterday evening so pulled the casters off the one I bought new and put them together WOW is all I can say. There’s plenty of info on these heads already with adding the second cabinet just brought it to life in my living room, Can hardly wait to drag it out for our next jam session this is awesome though the TUBE bug is still nibbling hard. It’s been quite sometime since my last (Hartke) Needless to say the smile is still firmly implanted. Sorry for the crappy pic had to put it down to get to work.

Attached Files:

2. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Awesome. Trying to decide if I want a second Neo 410 or the Neo 610. ...... mmmm

3. tat2clod

tat2clod

Nov 19, 2011
    Bloomington IN
    I’ve not had a chance to play a 610 but can say the two 410 cabs pair very well together.