1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bassman200 Combo + Cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Virus, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Virus

Virus

Apr 16, 2004
    Ontario
    As some of you know I am looking to get a real rig for gigging and practicing and I'm looking for a fairly powerful tube head and 2x15 cabs.. I'm planning on buying two 2x15 cabs to have 4 15" speakers :bassist:.. A nice big, loud, earth rumbling sound.

But on the other hand, I do like the sound of my SS 200W combo and would like to have the nice clean sound for when my band and I play softer, slower songs.

So I figured there should be a place to attach an extension cab (IE: one of the 2x15's I will be buying), but when I look on the back all I see is a Line Out connection, 3 pins (not sure the actual connection type). A jack for a tuner, and Return and Send Effects jacks. Fender did not make this amp capable of having an extension cab or can I use one of the effects or something? I really don't want to have to buy 2 new amps and cabs... Not like a can afford it anyways.... Am I cooked goose or is there someway I can add another cab, even if it's just 1 15"?