1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BassMods K634 Video Clips

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassguyry, May 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bassguyry

bassguyry Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Arvada, Colorado
    So, it only took a year, but I finally got around to recording some video clips of the BassMods K634 six-string. A few details to note:

- Aguilar 6J-HC Pickups
    - BassMods BEQ12-35APPT Preamp (Vol-Blend-Passive Tone-Mid-Bass/Treb stack)

I ran the bass through my Genz Benz Streamliner 900 (EQ completely flat), then used the Streamliner's DI (post-EQ, post-gain) into a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8, then directly into a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. No additional plug-ins, effects, or EQ added.

On the "Sir Duke" track, I backed off the onboard Passive Tone control a bit, just to reduce a little of the bite. The onboard EQ is set completely flat for the "Run For Cover" track.

Excuse the less-than-accurate cover of both tracks, terrible lighting (I never claimed to be Tarantino) and enjoy!

2. kerrycares

kerrycares Gold Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    i just picked one up from GC ..... IMG_4699.JPG

bassguyry and Dr. Cheese like this.
  3. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Congrats on a super cool bass! I have never heard a six completely nail Jazz Bass tone like that before!