1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BassMods

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by K-irsh, Oct 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. K-irsh

K-irsh

Feb 11, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am asking for $775+cost of shipping. 10.2 lbs and located in the Metro Area.

I love this bass, in every way. I loved it so much I bought the 6 string version which I love just as much so this one needs to go (though I am not in a huge rush to part with her). A- aesthetic condition (one dent in the back that is pictured, regular usage scratches) and A condition for playing (the pots are sometimes scratchy after you pick it up after not playing, but that is an easy fix). Also the battery cover broke recently and I didn't get around to buying a new one yet. It is a $10 item (With shippping) online that takes 1 minute and a screw driver to install.

Will post all the specs when I get them but has an Aguilar Super Doubles pickup upgrade, the uber powerful BassMods preamp with tone/volume stack, active/passive switch, mid push-pull (for bright) knob, bass/treble tone stack, and blend.

This sounds amazing and vintage-ish with the tone and mids barely down and aggressive, modern fatness with everything flat and tone up. Really big, fat complicated, velvety tone on this bass. Like all Bass Mods, something about it slaps perflectly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. YCBass

YCBass

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Nice bass for a nice price for sure. I love my Bass Mods 6. Posted it here for sale a while ago but quickly came to my senses.