Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

basspro2

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Fealach, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Great! Super easy, cool transaction. Accomodating to my uncertain schedule and understanding when I wasn't able to make it at the time I had originally planned to. Held to the deal we were working out over the phone even though I was having trouble meeting him on time, and others were sending him offers. Great guy to deal with, he let me see a bit of his gear, and it's all top notch stuff, in new (or better!) condition, so if he's selling something you know it's pristine!

2. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    +1 to that! Very honorable and easy to deal with.

3. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Traded amps with Steve, and he is a great guy to do business with... understanding, thorough, I'd do it again in a second.

Did I mention he payed, and shipped virtually the instant we came to agreement???

I love my new Walkabout. Better condition than he described.

Trustworthy TBer.

4. AlembicBob

AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    Well, after selling Steve a bass a couple months ago, we kept in touch. When I heard that he had ordered up a Schroeder 1212, I offered to buy it in the event he decided not to keep it. In the past couple weeks, I got that opportunity and jumped at it. This was a deal that was to the advantage of both of us. You won't find a better person to complete a deal with anywhere.

-Bob

5. Steve bought my amp. He paid fast and was a joy to deal with. Thanks Steve!

6. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Bought some very nice monitors from basspro2, he keeps his
    stuff in great shape.

He lives nearby, and when I was unable to come meet him
    because of a family issue, he was kind enough to bring them
    by my office.

We spent about 1/2 an hour shooting the Bass BS in the
    parking lot, and we hit it off very well. Very charming guy,
    straight shooter and fun to deal with. Buy or sell with
    confidence!

Thanks again for the good deal!

7. Steve is a great guy and went out of his way to accomadate me on shipping for a bass. The highest recommendation.