1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BassRig.Net --Brand New--

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by karrot-x, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Nothing's wrong with it. If there is a pro who uses that equipment, I would post it. Take for example, Jeff Berlin (not what I said up there, but pretty close).

The site originally started out being for all users and their gear lists, but a problem occured. Tons and tons of people started submitting all their gear. The entries became so numerous that I had no choice but to only allow pros in the database. My guess is that you will come across the same problem, unless you can find a more effecient way of organizing the information than me. I didn't mean to offend anybody, or discourage anyone from playing bass, I simply didn't have another choice.

As for the question about "will I help", I will be happy to. Any information you find on my site, you can use. Since this site looks better and actually has its own webpage, once you use all the information on my site, I'll simply have it hyperlink to your site. Anything else I can do to help?

2. Karrot, are you going to include a GuitarGeek style graphical interface for rigs? That would be a great addition.

3. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    The expected launch of the user input for rigs has been postponed do to a very awesome detail! I just got my Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 so no coding tonight guys :)....wow is it unbelievable I love it!

4. 1. I love guitargeek.com. The graphic design is absolutely stunning.

2. Bassrig.net looks promising because its more user oriented and also its about the bassplayer.

3. No offense but I don't care for that little geocities bass thingie. The design is quite miserable and I think it could be better managed.

5. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    I concur. I don't know HTML nor am I an artist. At the time it was created, my website was the only one like it on the world wide web for bass guitars. That's why I'm proud to have the website's information eaten up by a guy who clearly has a brain and knows what to do with a computer besides using it as a cupholder.

6. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    yeah. i really would like it if it did have guitar rigs, but it is bassrig.net :-/. i do like guitargeek.com LOTS, but they don't have a good amount of people, and updated things also.